gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
08-17-2024, 04:15 PM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2024, 02:43 PM by Seadragoness. Edited 1 time in total.)

Wylan doesn’t appear angry with them, and for that Spider is grateful. stepping closer, they tentatively reach out a paw to settle on his forearm, squeezing gently. “i’m fine. i was…safe.” they wince at the word, guilt displayed obviously across their face. settling back on their haunches, they run an appraising eye over him, noting his injuries with a stab of concern. “how are you?” their question is gently probing but there’s a knowing glint in their eye. they won’t bring up anything he doesn’t want to talk about - halo or the treehouse - but they want him know they’re there to talk if he needs it. “i’m sorry i left you, Wyl. i’m sorry if you felt alone.”

his next question gives them pause. Spider hesitates, then nods, slowly. “i did.” they let the words hang between them for a moment, heavy with meaning. “when i…found out about Ignita and Bas, i was livid. Hazel had barely been gone, and when Ignita revealed they were already trying…it felt like being abandoned. again.” a bitter laugh - though, in the wake of meeting their siblings, Spider can’t quite summon that old anger. is this how those screaming bundles win over their exhausted parents? by being so damn cute? “everything you’re feeling right now, Wylan, is completely valid. you’ve a right to feel angry.” hell, it wasn’t just his mother who’d disappeared, but also some of his siblings, too. “do you…do you think you’ll ever want to meet her? Odette?”

"Araneae Fatalis"
1-D4-BC8-FA-F2-A8-4248-A607-57-A418-BA7-D2-C-removebg-preview

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.