gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
08-17-2024, 05:34 PM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2024, 05:58 PM by Ignita. Edited 1 time in total.)

Her surprise at seeing Spider, and her still hormonally charged body pushed more tears up again as they remarked and showed her where they put the gift. She blinked as she smiled, the tears flowed down her cheeks that she quickly wiped again. The little golden and black boy Balrog reached up to lick her cheek.

She beamed a smile as Spider cooed and was passed a baby, Citadel certainly was the largest! She let out half sob half laugh at Bas remarked on trying to catch eels as he scooped up Selene. Spider was probably the only other wolf in the pack she'd let hold the babies as they were, especially little Selene and Jamie.

The littlest one was all energy. Squirming and moving, and even going limp like a cat to slide out of their grasp. Selene wouldn't last long being held, as soon as the girl was released she was bounding around the room on her tiny legs.

She watched Bas pass Spider little Jamie and it was then Ignita strained to hold herself back from taking the girl back. Her fierce protectiveness would certainly overbear the poor girl in the future.

She kissed Iska and Balrog as she passed Spider the secondborn.
"This is Iskandor-" Perhaps their noblest and most curious of pups. She would always notice his calculated movements and insatiable curiosity already prevalent at this young age.

When Spider got his hands free again she passed them Balrog, the sweetest of her boys.
"My sweet boy Balrog. And this-!" She said gathering up the curious and Fatalis bear cub, "Is now my little bear son. I'm keeping him to raise, one of the brood and part of the family! Just as much ours as the others." She eagerly mentioned. She nuzzled the black bear's cheek.
"Jamie"||"Iskandor"||"Citadel"||"Selene"||"Balrog"||"Ignita"||"Basilisk"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Come home Dreamer's Col 10:49 PM, 08-11-2024 01:35 PM, 09-20-2024