gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
08-17-2024, 05:43 PM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2024, 06:06 PM by Araneae. Edited 1 time in total.)

Wylan doesn’t cry, but it seems to be a near thing. “Bas and Ignita told me,” they murmur. they’d be lying if they said they weren’t a little annoyed at Mortis themselves; Halo hasn’t been gone that long, and the subject of taking new mates is still a bit of a sore subject for them. an injured part of them wants to hate their teeth, wants to demand, ’is that how things are run here? you leave for a bit and you’re immediately replaced? but that voice represents the ugliest parts of them. the parts that caused them to snap at Ignita. that claimed to want nothing to do with their (then unborn) brothers and sisters. it’s an ugliness they’ve had to learn to sit with, to acknowledge. to learn when to embrace and when to overcome.

“i know.” Spider drapes a tail across Wylan’s shoulders, pulling him even closer. “you’re a good person, Wyl. you won’t. she’ll be so loved: by her dads, by Bas and Ignita and their kids. and, because i know you won’t be able to help it: by you.” they meet Wylan’s gaze head-on, expression unwavering. “but it’s okay to take time to get there. to heal first.” once again, their gaze returns to his injuries. “can i get you anything? are you…in pain?”

"Araneae Fatalis"
1-D4-BC8-FA-F2-A8-4248-A607-57-A418-BA7-D2-C-removebg-preview

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.