Expert Fighter (175)

Advanced Intellectual (105)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
08-18-2024, 05:21 PM

Charlie relaxed, giving a small smile as Bas told him his suggestion was a good idea. He didn’t know the full situation, but if the blight was spreading he could only imagine that the wolves of the Armada had been getting sick for some time… and that meant they had less able bodied fighters and hunters. Basilisk also mentioned having him denning on the beach, to separate himself for the most part from those already infected. Ignita also chimed in, telling him that the blight seemed to mostly be located in the mile-high woods. Hmm… the origin spot of the blight,m most likely. He gave a thoughtful nod at this.

“Being on the beach will give me access to the fishing nets as well. I can keep an eye on them for an additional source of food for the pack.” He smiled gently at the femme. “You looked for me, I could not ask for more than that. Now that I’m home I’m going to do what I can to help.” His gaze shifted back to Bas. “Is there anyone else who isn’t infected? Or not heavily infected? Someone who might be able to help bring down big game?” If not he was going to have to learn the ins and outs of fishing real quick. Could fish alone even sustain the pack…? Would he have to try and find others to hunt with him outside the Armada? Hmm…

"Speech," 'Thought.'