gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bunni
08-20-2024, 06:27 PM
His father's direct question leaves Jiro balking. Well, yeah, he'd been questioning leaving. But now? Permanently? Jiro's jaw drops, blinking away the rain that still falls upon his face. "I-," he starts, but quickly closes his mouth. Of course he had questioned it. Wanting to leave home. He had been spending time more and more away from home lately, but... what about his siblings? His father? Would he be allowed to visit whenever he pleased?

Recovering from the stall in his brain, Jiro inhales deeply and exhaling before saying what he believes to be the mature route. "Not immediately," he begins slowly, leveling his gaze with his father once more. "I want to know my siblings will be okay without me," Jiro continues, feeling tense and uncertain. "But after that... I think it will do me good to explore," though there is hesitation, he hopes it will be okay with his father. Deep down, he also doesn't want to hurt Hanzo. His siblings were already strewn about and his mother had disappeared. While he knew his father did not outwardly show emotion, Jiro wondered if it would hurt if he did choose to leave immediately.