An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
08-22-2024, 05:08 PM

Basilisk snorted, annoyed and amused by her response. He carefully put Selene down, trying not to disturb the girl overly much. He raised a paw, claws sheathed and gently cuffed her with the paw not already used to trap her own. “Foolish wolf.” He growled lightly at her.

He looked about the den for a moment, and beckoned the bear forward, setting over the puppy pile. His deer and Wyrm were in the den as well. Plenty of eyes on the litter, they would be okay for the moment. He realised then just how hard it was to catch any moments to themselves. He would find a way. He pulled her out out of the den, ignoring any protests she might give as he dragged her into a den just below their own, away from Mortis’s den or Yara.s sometimes, it felt as if they were surrounded on all sides.

He pushed her into the den, standing over her smaller body. Privacy. Finally, a moment just to themselves. “You. Are. Mine.” He snarled at her, pushing a paw against her chest. “I am bedding no other, but I will, if that's what it takes to keep you safe from a second pregnancy.” his eyes were dark with emotion. Need, desire, possession.

"Basilisk" || "Iggy"

[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning