Beginner Intellectual (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Alo
08-23-2024, 12:07 AM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2024, 12:08 AM by Daenerys. Edited 1 time in total.)

Daenerys Draco, first of my name

he had an advantage over her, and by the looks of it.. he intended to use it. he beckoned more of her kindness from her for his deed. is that what he was after? Kindness? "You scared me. Imaging waking up to you." she admitted, scoffing at him with still flattened ears. he was huge and scarred with red glowing eyes. who wouldn't be scared? he went on to address her in his own, little pent up way. disgracing her companion. she sent forth another baring of teeth, this time releasing a snarl. "That is Isis Draco. She is no pet." her sentiments were strong for the creature. with a tail lash to the right, she was nearly fed up. why pick a fight with her?

"So then you're the danger here?" she asked him, brows furrowed as she remained in her powerful stance- prepared. she gestured up with her head before saying, "I won't be pushed around, boy." she puckered her nose again, her vermilion eyes squeezing him with unwavering focus and disdain. who the fuck was he? and more importantly.. "what do you want from me?"

Daenerys talks/Isis talks"Think"
Art by Ashon/Made for Alo by Skelle !
[Image: 7a9eprj.gif]

Daenerys is a rated m character.