Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster
08-24-2024, 10:20 AM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2024, 10:21 AM by Vayne. Edited 1 time in total.)

Vayne Morningstar

The earth toned brute wandered with the silvery woman for a little while until he had time enough for himself, her scent covering him as his did with her, it was not something you'd witness each and every day. A wolf traveling with a feline. He scoffed to himself, azure pools peering out over the land, pink tongue flicked over his ebony nose, erect ears pulling to the waves that caressed the coast line. Nostrils flare as they pick up a scent of someone he known. His tail gave a wave of excitement then settled back behind him. His body set into motion once more, carrying him soon he spotted her. Stopping dead in his tracks. It was her!

Where were the others? Where was Oath, Petra and everyone? Worry set in soon as he slowly drew closer. Hoping that he was not being lead with false hope. "Sister..." He was worried that he was dreaming, that it was all false hopes and wishes. "Tell me it really is you and that I am not dreaming." Blue ocean eyes scanning over her as eyes went to the other who was beside her. A chuckle at the little dog like creature and then a dip of his skull in greeting before turning back to Atreyu who stood there.

CODE BY SIN