size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
08-17-2024, 02:51 PM
Atreyu wandered along the surf line of the little cove she had come to. Feeling as though there was more family and pack out there for her to find, the spotted dire woman kept her holographic eyes peeled for any familiar faces in the strangers she passed by. Surely she would run into another one of her family members sooner or later. The world couldn't be that big, could it? She was being silly, of course it could be.

With Bigs alongside her, Atreyu began to gather up crabs and some clams for a seafood lunch. Maybe the scent of good cooking would lure in her family. The search for them had been a long one but Atreyu had found Petra and Oath, and by proxy she had found Azriel as well, though she had yet to see him in person. Everything was coming together, perhaps they could build on what they had and search for others together!

"Talk." || Think || 'Hear.'
code by bird, art by alo

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.

Vayne

Loner

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster
08-24-2024, 10:20 AM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2024, 10:21 AM by Vayne. Edited 1 time in total.)

Vayne Morningstar

The earth toned brute wandered with the silvery woman for a little while until he had time enough for himself, her scent covering him as his did with her, it was not something you'd witness each and every day. A wolf traveling with a feline. He scoffed to himself, azure pools peering out over the land, pink tongue flicked over his ebony nose, erect ears pulling to the waves that caressed the coast line. Nostrils flare as they pick up a scent of someone he known. His tail gave a wave of excitement then settled back behind him. His body set into motion once more, carrying him soon he spotted her. Stopping dead in his tracks. It was her!

Where were the others? Where was Oath, Petra and everyone? Worry set in soon as he slowly drew closer. Hoping that he was not being lead with false hope. "Sister..." He was worried that he was dreaming, that it was all false hopes and wishes. "Tell me it really is you and that I am not dreaming." Blue ocean eyes scanning over her as eyes went to the other who was beside her. A chuckle at the little dog like creature and then a dip of his skull in greeting before turning back to Atreyu who stood there.

CODE BY SIN

Atreyu

Loner

Expert Fighter (205)

Expert Healer (140)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

08-24-2024, 07:14 PM
Loading all of her seafood into an old pot she had found that could still hold water, Atreyu hummed a bit as she worked. Bigs kept up, handing her all the things she might need and making sure to clean them all up when she was done with them. He was a good little helper when he wanted to be and wasn't acting like a petulant child. Things were slowly falling into place, and she hoped that some of this little meal she was putting together would help draw in someone from her family or pack.

It wasn't long after the water started to boil that Atreyu's ears flicked back on her head at the sound of approaching paws and a familiar voice calling out. Sister, the voice had called her, and a bright, wide smile lit up Atreyu's face. Turning to look him over, Atreyu's holographic eyes scan over him to take a physical assessment of him before she got up and rushed at him. She didn't truly give him any time to react, she just threw herself at her brother and cried happily. "Thank the gods, you made it! Oh, Vayne, I've been so worried! I promise you aren't dreaming!" This was real, her spotted brother had made it through the genocide meant to wipe out their family and pack. All for a few resources that would have gladly been shared. She was simply glad to have them all back. To know they were all in relatively one piece, safe on this side of the ocean - hopefully.

code by bird, art by alo

Vayne

Loner

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster
08-31-2024, 08:01 AM

Vayne Morningstar

Vayne wasn't the playful boy everyone grew to love. No, he's come to be a very vigilant brute with a head on his shoulders. Although Atreyu would be the first to see this. Wiping at his eyes and blinking a few times. A quick tilt of his cranium is offered still thinking he was dreaming. He growled to himself silently so she couldn't hear. Just incase it was really all just a dream.

"Forgive me sister, it's been a long journey alone. I have not seen any others as of late." Being seperated from Petra and the others left a scar deep within his soul. Eyes cast down to the earth under his paws. A slow steady sigh ripping from him. His tail falling silent behind him as eyes turn to the water which began boiling than to Atreyu.

"You better take that from the fire before the water burns." He nudged his sister and moved to grab a branch to latch the pot onto and move it onto one of the rocks. His vocals taking on a serious note now. "I lost her, I was with Petra for a while then she was stolen, I tracked and had done what I can." He growled at himself.

CODE BY SIN

Atreyu

Loner

Expert Fighter (205)

Expert Healer (140)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

08-31-2024, 06:54 PM
As he rubbed his eyes and made sure she was actually there, Atreyu gave him a reassuring smile. She was really here, he had found her. His news was a bit sad, that he was alone. Petra had also been alone, but Oath and Azriel had been together thankfully. Atreyu herself had been alone, searching for what was left of their homeland. He pointed out her water boiling over and nudged her aside, taking the pot from the fire for her. "I completely forgot about my water, thank you Vayne!" She was appreciative, he had saved their meal after all.

"I've seen Petra, she is alive, but much like the rest of us she is changed. Maybe more so than we are." None of them had made it out unscathed, just some scars weren't visible. Atreyu herself was more suspicious of strangers now, mistrusting of almost anyone she didn't already know as if they could be implants for the demon king. Atreyu opened her forelimbs for a hug, "I can promise this will never happen again, we will never be hunted again." It was a promise that Atreyu intended to keep until her dying breath. She would never let her pack fall again, not to demons nor to anything else that would threaten them.

code by bird, art by alo