gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Sinchanted
08-25-2024, 09:20 PM

Keito felt a subtle sense of relief as his father gestured for him to follow. The fact that Hattori had welcomed him back, even with his usual stoic demeanor, was enough for now. As much as Keito hoped for more warmth, he understood that this was how his father showed care - in actions rather than words.

As they walked, Keito listened intently to his father's instructions, nodding in quiet acknowledgement to the mention of preparing his quarters; it brought a small flicker of nostalgia, he could already picture the familiar space - untouched and waiting for him to return. The idea of reclaiming his childhood den brought a bittersweet comfort.

When Jiro bumped his shoulder, Keito couldn't help but smile, the simple gesture easing the tension that had built up in his shoulders. His brother's attempts to lighten the mood were not lost on him, and he was grateful for it.

"Sushi sounds perfect," Keito replied, his voice soft but more at ease now. "I remember the fisher wolf... I think. It feels like it's been forever since I've had anything like that."

His stomach growled softly at the thought, a reminder of just how long it had been since he'd had a proper meal. The idea of sitting down with his brother, sharing food and conversation like old times, was exactly what he needed to feel grounded again.

"Let's go to the communal area though," Keito suggested, his tone brightening just a bit. "A fire sounds nice, and we can catch up there.. I've missed talking to you, Jiro."

The prospect of food and his brother's company brought a sense of normalcy to the situation, and for the first time in awhile, Keito felt a genuine spark of happiness.

"Speech"

CODE BY SIN