size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Gay (MLM)Samhain 2022
08-27-2024, 12:23 AM
Gaze moves between the pair, an air of quiet authority hanging around his shoulders as Enki oozes calmness as he inquires what has happened. Ears perk as he looks to Redrum, taking in the way the yearling chooses each word carefully as he offers up his word in favor for Lukina. Silently, the man dips his head in understanding before turning his bright blue eyes to the woman and allowing her to speak her piece before lifting a paw and waving them both over the invisible boundary.

Waiting for them both to start moving, Enki turns to begin leading them into Insomnia territory so that Lukina can receive treatment in a more comfortable space. Once the trio has begun to make their way toward where a guest den has been set aside for anyone who might need to rest awhile, the pale pink man speaks up, “Lukina, you are welcome here in Insomnia and, based on Redrum’s confidence in you, I would like to offer you the rank of Necromancer based on the fact that you are a healer.”

Looking to Redrum, he offers the boy a warm smile and says, “Redrum, I trust your judgement and, as Soul of the pack, I am entrusting you with helping to get Lukina settled in. If you need anything, either of you,” eyes move to the woman the boy has brought in, “do not hesitate to summon me.” With warm, friendly tones, he tries to assure both of them of his willingness to help. Meanwhile, he is also trying to convey just much responsibility he is placing on Redrum because he has vouched for this woman. As the Heir, it is important that he learns who to take in and trust and who he should avoid and this seems like a good lesson to help him along the way.

"Enki Klein"

code & art © skelle 2023