gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
KatG6
08-27-2024, 01:50 PM
Remus had become her constant, it felt like both yesterday and a lifetime ago that they had met and fallen in love. So much had changed over the time they had been together, and now they were working on overcoming the largest obstacle yet. Her failure to take the throne. She hated thinking about the fact that she had fallen so far. Ike basked in his sweet affection, but they couldn’t stay here forever. She still felt like there was so much more for her to do. Shuriken had missed her birthright, but surely she could make up for that fact somehow.

Her.. husband.. Talked to her softly and supportively. He told her all the words he’d said all over. She knew that the real solution was just making a decision. They could find others of their family… Ike didn’t want to face them again, she was a failure and didn’t want to see that reflected in their faces. There was one that hadn’t learned of her failure. Though he could guess, he wouldn’t have any room to talk.

"What if we go south? What if I want to stay with my…” She didn’t dare call him father, not after he had abandoned her and her siblings without a word. "My mother’s ex–husband in Tojo-kai.”

"Kiyohime Shuriken Oritsu Klein"