size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

OverachieverLoserUnderachieverCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
08-28-2024, 02:08 AM

She had guts. He'd give her that. Though whether it was guts or foolishness, he wasn't sure. She didn't seem to be afraid of him, and quite frankly, he wasn't quite sure what to do with that. He was used to most being afraid of him, using his bullying tactics often worked, but it seemed they wouldn't this time around. His tail lashed against his hocks, the crimson ridge of fur bristling along his neck, though it would subtly shift until it lay flat once more. His gaze narrowed as she defied him, finger-like toes flexing into the dirt as he considered his next move. What was he supposed to do if she didn't show fear?

For the first time in this situation, he was at a loss.

"So then you're the danger here?" He showed his teeth, head rising at the question as his demeanor shifted into one of arrogance. "I very well could be. Others have found out before. If you know what's good for you, I wouldn't test it, girl." He snapped back. The subtle motion of his head brought his dogs down to heel, the three Dobermans backing away as they ceased their threats, though they remained prepared should they be needed.

"What do you want from me?"

That in itself was a good question...what did he want? Now that the question was posed, he...wasn't sure. Crimson gaze looked her over, observing the beauty before him. He felt a sudden cling of some sort of emotion he couldn't put a name to. He growled as he suddenly wasn't quite sure what to do. He wasn't used to others defying him, let alone potentially fighting back the way she was. He was used to the stench of fear and helplessness he often received in their reactions. But not this one. His ears fell back as he slowly lowered himself onto his haunches as he pondered her question...and his lack of knowing what to do. He was...inept at social situations. Which was perhaps why he often did what he did and used scare tactics. But what the fuck to do when they didn't work!? Still, he refused to show the confusion and defeat that warred within him.

"Perhaps a bit of company, is all." A lie, perhaps. But fuck if he knew at this moment in time.

"Speech"

Diablo has three Doberman companions named Roscoe, DeSoto, & Cujo. Assume they are with him at all times unless otherwise mentioned!
Diablo is a rated M character! He is unpredictable and may become violent with or without cause. Consider this your warning!