size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
08-29-2024, 09:00 PM

Her eyes were soft for him, lidded and incumbent. Her defiance quelled, for now, set aside. His growl was just playful enough to make the thought of locking her away a half-empty threat, a breath away from a settled promise. She breathed and presented her throat for him to scrape his teeth against it, their enthralling game of cat and songbird. She would be his canary in the mines.

She sat up as he moved aside. Her draw to return to the pups tugging at her heart. She didn't want to lose a minute with them.
"Jealous? I didn't think you'd be the jealous type." She teased with a turn of her head. Glancing at him over her shoulder. "I don't think that's something I can promise you, my love. We both know I'll have to talk to the men as much as the women. Part of the job and all." She winked, she couldn't stop him from getting jealous if someone looked at her the wrong way. Speaking of, how was Wylan doing? She hadn't spent much time with him since... hm... That time at the forge... The poor boy probably needed a visit when the kids were out of the den.

"Basilisk & Ignita"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]