size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
08-30-2024, 03:12 PM
Atreyu found herself growing somber with Eltrys, she agreed, it was a wonder they had survived at all. She had expected some change in them all, and herself. She was no longer a trusting young woman, she felt far older than her singular year. Winter was coming, though and she would soon be two. Eltrys seemed to be pulled from his thoughts by her question to him, and she listened closely to his response. "I won't reach full adulthood until winter. When I get everyone together, we will help keep slavers at bay." She gave a smile then, one that spoke of her determination and hopes.

Atreyu wasn't your average yearling, she has been through horrors and she doesn't want anyone to experience such a thing ever again. If she could help it, every evil being she met would be put down or rehabilitated if possible. "I know it will not be easy, but I have a goal." She didn't want to say it out loud, in case it sounded like a silly dream, but she would one day rid the world of monsters like the demon king. Atreyu wanted peace and love for all, and she planned to do it through blood or healing if she had to. She had seen mental illness before, and knew it could play a part in some wicked doings - she also knew mental illness could be helped to a certain extent. It was the ones who enjoyed such bloodsport that she planned to go after.

"Talk." || Think || 'Hear.'
code by bird, art by alo

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.
As her betrothed, Azriel is allowed in any of her threads, regardless of tag or label.