size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
08-17-2024, 02:41 PM
Atreyu felt as though she was on top of the world, having found Petra and Oath made her feel so much better! She had not seen Azriel yet, but Oath had said he lived as well! The news was exciting and Atreyu couldn't help but want to share it with someone. She knew just who to call out for too, and threw her head back to call for her friend. Eltrys would come as soon as he heard her happy tones, her call one of celebration and joy. Sitting back on her haunches, Atreyu idly played with her bangles as she waited.

Bigs lay nearby in a patch of sunlight, bathing in it as they waited. To pass the time, Atreyu made her way over to a nearby bush of lavender, inhaling the relaxing scent. She sat down and opened her satchel, planning to make an herbal tea with the flowers later. Placing a few stalks in her satchel, Atreyu moves on to the next, this time picking out the best fronds of flowers.

1/3 Collected an herb - Lavender
"Talk." || Think || 'Hear.'
code by bird, art by alo

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.

Eltrys

Vedia
Archdruid

Expert Fighter (235)

Master Intellectual (290)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

WinnerCritical Observation!Critical Fail!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Rapid Poster - BronzeStudent
08-19-2024, 10:01 PM

Though he was no longer a designated hunter he still went out and helped the pack with meals. He was strolling through the Fossil Ridge as he typically did now that the Hellborn had taken over his old haunt when he heard a call. The call was not from Polaris! It took a moment for him to recognize the tone! Atreyu! She sounded happy! She may have had good news. With a shake of his fur, he set off to her sound and quickly came upon the lush gardens of the gods. How appropriate!

Her gilded pink pelt was stark against the drenched lush Auster backdrop. The herbs surrounded her as if she were a flower, herself.

"Atreyu!" He called out with a husky wuff. He had a penchant for startling others with his approach. "You called for me? You seem in happy spirits." He commented warmly, she was a bright spark between the days. He smiled at her companion the small Bigs.

Atreyu

Loner

Expert Fighter (205)

Expert Healer (140)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

08-20-2024, 10:20 AM
Atreyu did not have long to wait before the familiar form of Eltrys came into view. Continuing to pick her lavender flowers, Atreyu gave a wide smile in his direction and offered him a hug in a friendly greeting. "Eltrys, you came! I am so glad! I'm in amazing spirits!" She couldn't keep the smile off of her face while she turned back to putting the flowers in her dalmation print satchel.

"I have big news for you! There are survivors from Judila!" She had done it! She found at least three so far, though she hadn't laid eyes on one. Her brother Oath, sister Petra and her childhood friend Azriel were all alive! She hoped a couple more of them showed up, but they had found each other once again! She was so excited she just had to share it with her friend and teacher. Bigs gave a wide grin to the large wolf as well, nodding his head excitedly. 'How have you been, friend?' He asked, genuine interest in his beady eyes.

2/3 Collected an herb - Lavender
code by bird, art by alo

Eltrys

Vedia
Archdruid

Expert Fighter (235)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

WinnerCritical Observation!Critical Fail!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Rapid Poster - BronzeStudent
08-23-2024, 05:32 PM

Her energy was infectious! Eltrys half awkwardly returned her warm hug and melted into it. Her smile lit the world up around them in vibrant joy. He could feel every wave of her happiness roll off her like a sunshower mist.

His tail responded to the news that she had found survivors from her pack! From their birthland!
The shock overwhelmed his features but quickly warmed as his tail wagged behind him.

"This is excellent news!" His bastard uncle hadn't completely obliterated the girl's entire family like he had feared. Her flicked his ear to Bigs, with a nod. "I'm surviving, thank you!" He replied vaguely but turned back to Atryeu, "Tell me how you found them!" He said setting in to catch up.

"Speech!"
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION

Atreyu

Loner

Expert Fighter (205)

Expert Healer (140)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

08-24-2024, 11:31 AM
She watched the same shock play over his face that had played on hers when she found her family members and heard of Azriel's survival. The excitement between the two of them making both their tails wave behind them as they interacted, a huge smile on Atreyu's face as she watched the happiness flood Eltrys' form. "It was sheer luck, honestly, perhaps with a bit of divine intervention. My brother, Oath, I came across while I was singing our lullaby one night that I couldn't sleep. He told me he's been traveling with our friend Azriel, and my sister I found at the shrine in South Boreas." She breathed for the first time since she had started talking, her excitement making her speech rapid. She only paused long enough to pick a stalk of lavender and put it in her satchel. Sobering a bit, Atreyu gave a bit of a sad smile to Eltrys.

"We are all changed, I fear Petra - my sister - may be the most changed." The poor woman had horrific scarring all over, and Atreyu knew there would be big changes in her from what she used to be. They would be learning each other all over again, they had a long road to go in doing so. It was a sobering thought, though she did remain a bit buzzed on pure joy at having found them. She was no longer a sole survivor, no longer was she alone, and things were coming together better than ever now. She settled in on her haunches, smiling a bit more brightly now, and looking over all of the relaxing herb she had now. "What about you? Anything new?" It was his turn now, unless he had more questions. She split what she had, Atreyu offered half of the large bundle to her friend and teacher.

3/3 Collected an herb - Lavender
code by bird, art by alo

Eltrys

Vedia
Archdruid

Expert Fighter (235)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

08-27-2024, 09:55 PM

The divines indeed seemed to be holding Atreyu and her family close in their eyes. Their interventions certainly had a paw in their own meeting at the runestones. These places of power... who was she in the eyes of the divines?

The wafting lavender scent enveloped them as she continued to pick her herbs. He sighed knowingly as she commented how they were all changed.

"There is no doubt that you all would be. After something so terrible to happen to all of you, it would be impossible to walk away from it unscathed." With the weight in Atreyu's voice, he could tell she was worried for her sister. "Give her time, them all time, most of all yourself. Be gentle with each other after such an ordeal. It is a wonder you've made it out alive at all." He couldn't help the subtle shake of his head. The wrath of Eltrys was growing. His uncle had set him on this path, as he had set Atreyu and her family to the four winds.

He was brought out of his dark reveries by a warm question. His ice-blue eyes fall upon the leopard pink woman with a sad smile and slow blink.
"My news is not so exuberant. The pups grow larger by the day, the yearlings approach their adulthood, and the seasons change. The slavers roam, and I chase them away." He shrugs.

"Speech!"

Atreyu

Loner

Expert Fighter (205)

Expert Healer (140)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

08-30-2024, 03:12 PM
Atreyu found herself growing somber with Eltrys, she agreed, it was a wonder they had survived at all. She had expected some change in them all, and herself. She was no longer a trusting young woman, she felt far older than her singular year. Winter was coming, though and she would soon be two. Eltrys seemed to be pulled from his thoughts by her question to him, and she listened closely to his response. "I won't reach full adulthood until winter. When I get everyone together, we will help keep slavers at bay." She gave a smile then, one that spoke of her determination and hopes.

Atreyu wasn't your average yearling, she has been through horrors and she doesn't want anyone to experience such a thing ever again. If she could help it, every evil being she met would be put down or rehabilitated if possible. "I know it will not be easy, but I have a goal." She didn't want to say it out loud, in case it sounded like a silly dream, but she would one day rid the world of monsters like the demon king. Atreyu wanted peace and love for all, and she planned to do it through blood or healing if she had to. She had seen mental illness before, and knew it could play a part in some wicked doings - she also knew mental illness could be helped to a certain extent. It was the ones who enjoyed such bloodsport that she planned to go after.

code by bird, art by alo

Eltrys

Vedia
Archdruid

Expert Fighter (235)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

09-03-2024, 04:05 PM

She was determined, he could see. She mentioned that when she gathered her clan together they would take on the slavers as well. She had a goal.

He smiled, "I believe it. Nothing stands in your way for long Atreyu." He praised her, she had a goal. He commended her for her strong determination.

"We could use your tenacity in the pack. If your clan ever grows weary and needs a place to lay their head for a while, perhaps learn how to defend themselves in this new land with its new rules... Come to me when you are ready." He couldn't remember if he had offered it to her before. His own eagerness and truth were shown in his eyes. He knew she had goals, if perhaps he was allied with such a leader as her they could work to achieve their goals together, even if it was for a short time.

"Speech!"

Atreyu

Loner

Expert Fighter (205)

Expert Healer (140)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

09-05-2024, 08:15 PM
Atreyu wouldn't let anything stand between her and her goals, they were too important. Both to her and to the world around them, Atreyu had lofty ideas and even loftier standards for herself and those under her proverbial wings. To know that Eltrys believed in her was uplifting, it gave her hope. His invitation was also warmly received, and she smiled brightly at him, "Thank you, Eltrys. Should we need it, I will call upon you first." She could see the fire in his eyes as well, and waved her tail at it with an even brighter smile than before.

"I hope you know you could find refuge with us as well, should you ever need it." She extended her own invitation, though she understood his loyalties would belong to his pack, she would give him protection and safe passage within her ranks if he should ever need such a thing. Atreyu reached out and nudged his shoulder with a feline paw in a friendly gesture, "What is your pack like anyway? You've never told me." She was curious as to if they could be possible allies in the future. It never hurt to try and build strong foundations now.

code by bird, art by alo

Eltrys

Vedia
Archdruid

Expert Fighter (235)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

09-11-2024, 11:59 PM

She seemed to welcome his invitation and offered one of her own. He nodded. It felt good to make such promises, he wouldn't make them too readily though. He perked his ears as she mentioned and asked about his pack! He had never told her! Which, to be fair previously, was on purpose. Holding the secrets of their homes close to their hearts was something every pack wolf should know what to do.

"My pack is a sanctuary," He starts, settling comfortably into a sitting position, "we take in ex-slaves and anyone who seeks to better themselves and be part of a community. We're a found family-type pack, focused on building bonds of kinship rather than bonded by blood. Everyone is equal in and everyone's voices weigh the same." He says confidently.

"Speech!"

"Our character is often revealed at our highs and lows... Be humble at the mountaintops, be steadfast in the valleys. Be faithful in between." - marcandangel.

Atreyu

Loner

Expert Fighter (205)

Expert Healer (140)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

09-12-2024, 07:05 PM
Black ears perked on top of her head with interest as he described his pack, it sounded a lot like Judila and she couldn't help but to smile. Once she got everyone together and ready, perhaps they could pay Eltrys and his pack a friendly visit. Though perhaps now Judila was more bonded by blood, she did seek to form bonds of kinship with the friends she had joining her as well. "Judila is also a sanctuary. We offer healing to those who need it, and do our best to rid the world of evils like slavery and murder. Our aim is peace above all else. We are a family pack, though not all of our bonds are by blood." Maybe when she got things really going she could pay him a visit, "I would love if your pack and my band could get together, we could make a party out of it. A sort of coronation."

She would have to make sure to tell Azriel and the rest of them if they were going to Eltrys' pack, a couple of them might have some hang ups about going into public. This was for pack relations as well as learning new things, and a time for celebration. They made it, they were alive, and soon...They would be thriving and living out their mission. Who could say no to a life party? Atreyu certainly would be there, though she would not force anyone to attend, the support would be nice.

code by bird, art by alo