size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster
08-31-2024, 08:01 AM

Vayne Morningstar

Vayne wasn't the playful boy everyone grew to love. No, he's come to be a very vigilant brute with a head on his shoulders. Although Atreyu would be the first to see this. Wiping at his eyes and blinking a few times. A quick tilt of his cranium is offered still thinking he was dreaming. He growled to himself silently so she couldn't hear. Just incase it was really all just a dream.

"Forgive me sister, it's been a long journey alone. I have not seen any others as of late." Being seperated from Petra and the others left a scar deep within his soul. Eyes cast down to the earth under his paws. A slow steady sigh ripping from him. His tail falling silent behind him as eyes turn to the water which began boiling than to Atreyu.

"You better take that from the fire before the water burns." He nudged his sister and moved to grab a branch to latch the pot onto and move it onto one of the rocks. His vocals taking on a serious note now. "I lost her, I was with Petra for a while then she was stolen, I tracked and had done what I can." He growled at himself.

CODE BY SIN