size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
08-31-2024, 06:54 PM
As he rubbed his eyes and made sure she was actually there, Atreyu gave him a reassuring smile. She was really here, he had found her. His news was a bit sad, that he was alone. Petra had also been alone, but Oath and Azriel had been together thankfully. Atreyu herself had been alone, searching for what was left of their homeland. He pointed out her water boiling over and nudged her aside, taking the pot from the fire for her. "I completely forgot about my water, thank you Vayne!" She was appreciative, he had saved their meal after all.

"I've seen Petra, she is alive, but much like the rest of us she is changed. Maybe more so than we are." None of them had made it out unscathed, just some scars weren't visible. Atreyu herself was more suspicious of strangers now, mistrusting of almost anyone she didn't already know as if they could be implants for the demon king. Atreyu opened her forelimbs for a hug, "I can promise this will never happen again, we will never be hunted again." It was a promise that Atreyu intended to keep until her dying breath. She would never let her pack fall again, not to demons nor to anything else that would threaten them.

"Talk." || Think || 'Hear.'
code by bird, art by alo

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.