Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
08-31-2024, 09:10 PM

Some parts of her son clearly came from his father and a low grumble left her chest, teeth clicking on air beside his ear in warning at his jokes (despite the smirk that tugged at the corner of her lips). "What happens between consenting adults is none of my concern. As long as you are both of the same opinion in that regard, I don't need her family getting their noses out of joint expecting otherwise." Her shoulders rolled as the conversation continued, caracal ears giving a flick as she considered.

Finally she sighed, "I don't put much weight in the opinions of others, after all that has been said about us over the years..." It would be difficult to keep an eye on them while they were young if Scald wasn't in a position to visit them. "We all have birds, they can keep an eye on things when we cannot. In the event we need to intervene, well, they'll always have a place here, with or without their mother." She wouldn't leave her own out in the world to fend for themselves while ever she was leader.

"speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Mother, I Done Fucked Up Druid's Moor 02:02 PM, 06-10-2024 02:40 PM, 10-02-2024