size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
09-01-2024, 12:03 AM

The two males stepped in, sheepish and unsure. Ignita's golden eyes looked over them trying to determine what was going on before it all became clear. She tilted her head as Mortis started to present a bundle to her. Within was a gorgeous baby girl, with wings! With awe Ignita looked up at Mort and then back at his partner Hikaru! How could-? How did-? She was the absolute image of them both there was no doubt and she was just as fresh if not fresher than the milkdrunk nuggets at her side.

"Of course of course!" She exclaimed, rallying and adjusting to feed the new baby. "Place her here, let her have some." Ignita motioned with her chin.

She wasn't going to ask, though her brain would not stop picking at the mystery. "Oh Mort, she's beautiful. Hikaru, I don't think I've had the chance to welcome you properly, I'm glad you're part of the Armada! What's her name? What's the plan?" She asked, glancing at them both. She was completely ready to take on the girl as her own, but they may have other thoughts.

"Jamie"||"Iskandor"||"Selene"||"Citadel"||"Selene"||"Balrog"||"Ignita"||"Basilisk"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]