size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
09-01-2024, 08:29 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn waited patiently for an answer, her amethyst eyes scanning Delphi's faca as the young woman thought over her proposal. When at last the young leader spoke it was to agree to her proposal and as a surprise it seemed Delphi was her leader's granddaughter. Had Hattori mentioned that and the information just flowed in one large ear and out the other? Either way she accepted, offering ale and herbs up for the winner's purse. "A fine addition. We can offer some sake as well as a variety of teas and herbal tisanes." Dephi asked if she would wait or head back. "I'd like to head back. I'll want to gather the yearlings and then I shall lead them up. We'll see you in the summer. I look forward to this competition and may the most skilled side win!"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Bringing A Vision To Life [Delphi] Fenrir's Maw 08:04 AM, 08-04-2024 01:50 PM, 10-02-2024