size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
08-04-2024, 08:04 AM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2024, 08:04 AM by Jynn. Edited 1 time in total.)
Come down, come down sweet reverence

The journey north had been long but mostly pleasant. Once she emerged from the damp fall of Auster into the warmth of spring she had the chance to enjoy a land coming to life. She picked her way carefully to Fenrir's Maw which she understood to be the dominant territory of the pack. Settling in amongst the newly blooming wildflowers at the edge of the border Jynn tipped her head and roar-barked for the alpha of Hemlock to meet her for official business. Hopefully her unusual sound wasn't too off-putting. She couldn't really howl like a regular wolf so either sound was going to be foreign to most.

Delphi

Hemlock
Curator

Master Healer (285)

Master Fighter (350)

An icon representing the specialty Poison Master Poison Master

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
08-05-2024, 11:26 AM
Delphi was trying her best, but she was also struggling. She knew this and felt others could probably see it too. There was just... far too much going on that made every day feel like more of a chore than fun. And now with the stress of the blight disease within the Armada, she found herself looking to the fauna and flora far too often. Would the sickness spread?

An unusual call from the border was a welcome distraction. Someone other than an average wolf wouldn't be her first visitor nor apparently her last. With tired curiosity, the impish leader carried herself through the blossoming flowers to where Jynn awaited patiently. Delphi greets the maned wolf with a brimming smile as she comes to a stop, unceremoniously planting her bottom upon the grassy ground. "I hope you don't mind if I relax a bit," she speaks in a friendly manner, the smile clearly meeting her eyes as she addresses Jynn.

"I am Delphi, Curator of Hemlock. What brings you to my home?"

"Delphi"

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (260)

Master Fighter (315)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
08-25-2024, 03:41 PM

Jynn's large ears twitched, swiveling back and forth as she filtered through the sounds of the mountain. The way the breeze moved across the rocks and the singing of the mountain birds made for a lovely backdrop to the epic views. She was swiftly greeted by the young alphess and Jynn returned the smile, glad to see the woman seemed friendly.

"Greetings, Dephi. My name is Jynn, Taicho of Tojo-Kai. I am seeking out packs to engage in mock raids with my own. We have a crop of yearlings in need of battle experience and this seemed a prudent way to get them started. I figure practice would be beneficial to both parties. Perhaps each pack can donate some items of value to make the game a bit more interesting? What do you think of this idea?"

Delphi

Hemlock
Curator

Master Healer (285)

Master Fighter (350)

An icon representing the specialty Poison Master Poison Master

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
08-26-2024, 05:44 PM
Delphi listens to Jynn. The proposition laid out to her is interesting and from the pack that Jynn belonged to, Delphi wondered if their leader had anything to do with this. She pretends to think about it, allowing a quiet hum to vibrate in her throat as she looks up to the sky. A mock raid would be fun. A way for the youngsters to get their toes wet and for some potential bonding time with her grandfather. If he would even want such a thing.

"Of course," she nods definitively to bring her muzzle back down to look at Jynn. "Kaicho Hattori is my grandfather after all," a mischievous smirk lines her lips as she shifts her weight to be more comfortable. "We can offer some ale and bundles of herbs to up the ante," her eyes crinkle at the corners, watching Jynn's reaction carefully. "Will you wait here and send a bird to call for them or return first to deliver the news?"

"Delphi"

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (260)

Master Fighter (315)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

09-01-2024, 08:29 PM

Jynn waited patiently for an answer, her amethyst eyes scanning Delphi's faca as the young woman thought over her proposal. When at last the young leader spoke it was to agree to her proposal and as a surprise it seemed Delphi was her leader's granddaughter. Had Hattori mentioned that and the information just flowed in one large ear and out the other? Either way she accepted, offering ale and herbs up for the winner's purse. "A fine addition. We can offer some sake as well as a variety of teas and herbal tisanes." Dephi asked if she would wait or head back. "I'd like to head back. I'll want to gather the yearlings and then I shall lead them up. We'll see you in the summer. I look forward to this competition and may the most skilled side win!"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Bringing A Vision To Life [Delphi] Fenrir's Maw 08:04 AM, 08-04-2024 01:50 PM, 10-02-2024