size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
09-02-2024, 05:15 PM
Atreyu watched as the stranger cleaned her weapon, and with her own knife she did the same, making plans to hone the blade a bit more later. Pain radiated from her shoulder and she did her best to ignore the feeling, though it was enough to bring a tear to her eye when she moved. A couple of the claw marks felt deep, and she knew she needed stitching together, a fact that was confirmed when Scylla said as much after looking at the wound. The darker woman then introduced herself as Sovereign of Obscura, and while she had no idea what Obscura was, she knew what sovereign meant. "Atreyu Morningstar, heir - no, queen now, of Judila. There are not many of us left..." A soft, sad smile played on her face as Scylla went through her bag to search for supplies.

"I have some stitching material in my bag if you need it." She offered with another smile as she maneuvered her body to lie down without stressing her shoulder too much. The woman was so much smaller than Atreyu, and the pink lady wanted to make the sovereign's job a bit easier. The pain was a burning one that had Atreyu wishing she had seen that last blow coming, but it would leave a cool scar! There was already a cougar-toothed-sized bit missing out of her ear, now she had tiger claws on her shoulder! A bit of pride washed over her, both for herself and Scylla. "I'm very glad you didn't run when you had the chance, that tiger would have had me, I think." Waving her tail, it thumped in the grass behind her as she watched the sovereign do her work.

"Talk." || Think || 'Hear.'
code by bird, art by alo

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.
As her betrothed, Azriel is allowed in any of her threads, regardless of tag or label.