size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Alo
09-04-2024, 01:39 AM

h e s t i a

it seems Hestia's travels would lead her to the west of boreas. with summer here, she often times would seek out shaded areas and water. and just her luck!- the purple babe heard sounds of a pond near by. swaying breezes kicked up scents of another the lingered by and it furthermore stirred Hestia's curiosity; but it conflicted against her need to remain guarded, or careful. after all, this place was all still so new. new could mean bad right?

but as she crept near, body low to the ground as she decided to firstly observe the scene, Hestia could only notice the gloom of the other. apparent in the way they heaved a heavy sigh whilst laying on their wrists. for a moment longer, Hestia found that her previous urge to caution herself was disarmed in the discovery of someone's solemn & pensive day.

she rose from her prowl, instead slowly walking up to the ashen female with obsidian markings. a respective space, Hestia sat. hoping it would signal her friendly intentions as she spoke softly aloud. "If you need to talk, I can lend an ear." her face was soft but concerned, brows furrowed ever so slightly as her ears erected forward. her long tail coming to comfort her somber paws while she waited. "I'm Hestia. You are?" she cooed with a sweetly voice.

talkthink
Art by Ashon/Made for Alo by Skelle !