gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lolaf
08-28-2024, 12:32 PM
It was safe to say that Magpie was being more distant than usual. Since her mother's passing it had felt harder to know what to do with herself. The worst part was that she knew her family was struggling too, and there was now new life within the pack as well... And Maggie usually loved puppies but she was struggling to feel like she could bring herself to really engage with them at all...

Maybe that was what brought her out here, a place to get away and just try to get her thoughts in order. The young woman settled herself under one of the willows, watching the stream as it wove past. The shade of the draping branches was cool though it wasn't a particularly warm day today the spring itself hadn't been too mild and the chill was nice. With a sigh Magpie settled her head on her paws, not even sure where to begin trying to untangle her mind.

"Magpie Destruction"

Art by Wolfbeafy
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Hestia

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Alo
09-04-2024, 01:39 AM

h e s t i a

it seems Hestia's travels would lead her to the west of boreas. with summer here, she often times would seek out shaded areas and water. and just her luck!- the purple babe heard sounds of a pond near by. swaying breezes kicked up scents of another the lingered by and it furthermore stirred Hestia's curiosity; but it conflicted against her need to remain guarded, or careful. after all, this place was all still so new. new could mean bad right?

but as she crept near, body low to the ground as she decided to firstly observe the scene, Hestia could only notice the gloom of the other. apparent in the way they heaved a heavy sigh whilst laying on their wrists. for a moment longer, Hestia found that her previous urge to caution herself was disarmed in the discovery of someone's solemn & pensive day.

she rose from her prowl, instead slowly walking up to the ashen female with obsidian markings. a respective space, Hestia sat. hoping it would signal her friendly intentions as she spoke softly aloud. "If you need to talk, I can lend an ear." her face was soft but concerned, brows furrowed ever so slightly as her ears erected forward. her long tail coming to comfort her somber paws while she waited. "I'm Hestia. You are?" she cooed with a sweetly voice.

talkthink
Art by Ashon/Made for Alo by Skelle !