size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
09-05-2024, 09:24 PM

The boys had tumbled into a shelf at one point, and instead of telling her that her books had fallen off they had used them as shields in their play at war. She grumbled a little to herself as she was putting them back up. What's this? She was peering over a higher shelf. Her stash of herbs had been ransacked and another pouch she had collected a couple of rocks was rifled through. That Selene! Or perhaps it was Odette, or maybe even both! She grabbed a leaf to try and stash it back into the sack when she suddenly heard the soft click of a nail on the stone floor.

Her only warning before she was pulled out of her reverie. His massive arms wrapped around her and she was brought in close to him. She sighed into his arms, still holding the leaf.

"Lady of the Mountains, hm?" She hummed as she snuggled into him, not minding that he had interrupted her.

She looked at the leaf she held and took a moment to think about the desert queen. Her mood growing... somber, nostalgic... "She'd think... I was an idiotic fool. She would tell me I'm hardly pretty enough to hold anyone's attention for long, never mind I'm too shy and small for anyone to let me lead them" She sighed and pressed the side of her face into his fur, then half-laughed "She'd tell me to get back to the workshop so she could have you to herself." She smiled teasingly. If he had come to the desert himself, he would have come to know a very different Ignita.

"Basilisk" || "Iggy"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]