ardent

Something about apples, falling, and trees?

Basilisk

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
09-05-2024, 10:00 PM

Basilisk took a moment to catch his breath, winded and a little stunned. When he was able to drag in a breath, he lay there, breathing quietly for a few breaths. Slowly shaking it off. He pulled his head up slowly, and found Selene looking at him from where she had crawled to his muzzle. He bumped his nose lightly into her. Finding himself weirdly torn between three very distinct emotions. Relief that she was alright, anger with her, and love for his child. The emotions didn’t mix well together.

The relief clouded, fading away to anger. “Selene Hanako Fatalis! You will do as I tell you. He growled at her, propping himself up on an elbow. It was all he needed to do to tower over her, and it helped to balance him as well. “No dinner tonight, and you’ll accompany me on patrols where I can keep an eye on you for the next two days. One word, one movement out of line missy and you’re going to be in a world of trouble, have I made myself clear?” his words were punctuated by a line of blood that dropped from his cheek onto the floor beneath him.

"Basilisk"

[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning