Royalty

Advanced Fighter (90)

Intermediate Hunter (30)

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced
09-06-2024, 01:08 AM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2024, 02:30 AM by Citadel. Edited 6 times in total.)

He was staring down the unexpected visitor when his sister suddenly appeared around the corner. He hadn’t seen her enter this part of the grove - his attention had been too focused on the cat. But he glanced up at her now as she entered the fray, getting into range of the cat's claws. “Watch out!” he said in warning, but it was too late. The cat scored a shot on Selene’s arms. He tried to smack a paw at the creature but it puffed itself up, hissing and spitting at them. Causing him to shy away. Now that he was a coward! He was just planning his attack.

It was a weird creature that had taken over his den, too, all snow white with a shockingly long tail. He raised a paw to swipe back at the cat when Selene suddenly and unexpectedly turned on him, telling him it wasn’t his den. “Is too, I found it!” he grouched back. Despite his earlier worries of being allowed to keep it or not. They couldn’t take it away from him if they didn’t know it was there!

He glanced down at her scratched arm and grimaced, feeling oddly… bad about that. But it wasn’t his fault! She was the dork who put her arm in front of an angry cat. He glared back at his sister. “We can share it, maybe. If you don’t make a mess in it.” he grumbled reluctantly at her. Besides, she was less likely to tell their parents if she was in on it. “And if you help me clear this cat out. It wasn’t in there before, I dunno why it’s in there now.” he said, glaring at the skinny creature. If it wanted a fight, he’d give it a fight.

wc: 301
total: 944

"Citadel"||"Selene"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Get out! Dreamer's Col 09:44 PM, 09-05-2024 02:30 AM, 09-06-2024