size
Large species
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Rapid Poster - BronzeCritical Observation!1KOverachieverSamhain 2022
09-07-2024, 09:11 PM

She listened to his explanation of one of the festivals from his culture. Her eyes brightened and she perked up as she listened. And honestly, it sounded wonderful! She couldn't help the grin that spread her on her muzzle, and she found herself looking forward to such an event! "Honestly? That sounds amazing! And it sounds like just the thing we need to brighten things up around here," Yes, pun intended. The Festival of Colors sounded like something that would hopefully perk things up. She had never been to or seen such an event, and the idea of her own pale fur being colored with such an array of colors sounded fascinating, and she had no doubt she'd look quite the sight painted in various colors.

"Maybe I can help find and harvest the colors that you need for the festival! Or maybe even trade for them. I think it's definitely something we need and should do," No doubt The Hallows or some of the other packs would have what they needed. She nodded to herself as she returned her gaze to the water. He had such a fascinating idea. She was a little envious she hadn't thought of something like that, but of course, how could she when she had never experienced it? She glanced at him as she thought about the things that weighed on her. He was older than her, though not by a big amount. But for a wolf, he was considered an adult. Her, on the other hand, she was still considered a cub. An adolescent at best. She wasn't fully matured yet in the eyes of her own kind...

Maybe that was another reason she was struggling. She had been trying to force herself to grow up in an effort to help her adoptive family, but it wasn't as easy as she thought. Taking a deep breath, her brows furrowed as she considered her words. "Eltrys...I..." It was going to be hard to say, she knew. After all, she didn't want to feel like she was failing her family, but she would be failing if she kept pretending like she could do this, no? Maybe someday she'd be ready, but she knew she wasn't now. "I need to speak about something that's been weighing heavy on my mind." She looked at him, a mixture of emotions that she couldn't quite place. "As someone I can say for sure that I trust, I...I don't think I'm cut out for leading a pack. Not yet at least. I wanted so badly to help my family, and I am doing my best, I think...but I'm not a wolf. To my own kind, I'm still considered a cub. Or...something to that degree. I'm not an adult yet, and there's so much responsibility to leading a wolf pack that I didn't anticipate or expect. I want to still do what I can to protect my family and those that I care about, but...I don't think I can do it the way I need to this way. The issue with the Raider pack seems to have quieted for now, but I'm sure they have yet to let it go, I dunno. I'm not exactly sure how to effectively handle political things like that..."

"Speak"