An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

WinnerCritical Observation!Critical Fail!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Rapid Poster - BronzeStudent
09-07-2024, 10:44 PM

Speech // thought

He blinked slowly, his eyes watching the way the biting water weaved and splashed against its shallows and stones. She struggled to say it out loud. Eltrys lifted his gaze to the sky and watched as a cloud drifted over the sparse tangle of trees.

She tried to give him an out, anxiety nipping at her large ursine heels as easily as they nipped the paws of many wolves.
He turned full body to her and slightly bowed his head.
He drew in a breath, quick and sharp and deep. The last breath of his respite freedom slowly departed his lungs.
His next breath would be laden with a mantle of duty he was trained and born for. He looked up to her young golden worried eyes, his own determined.

"I will humbly take the burden of leading the pack from you Saga. You have carried the torch commendably and with honor. I hope to carry this mantle with as much honor and care. Thank you for your trust in me." He replied with heaviness and much decorum.

"Our character is often revealed at our highs and lows... Be humble at the mountaintops, be steadfast in the valleys. Be faithful in between." - marcandangel.