size
Large species
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Rapid Poster - BronzeCritical Observation!1KOverachieverSamhain 2022
09-07-2024, 11:02 PM

She couldn't help the big sigh of relief as the weight began to slowly lift from her shoulders. He had agreed to take over the pack, and honestly she couldn't have asked anyone more capable than him to take over, and hopefully turn things around. She dipped her head in gratitude to him as her worry slowly started to ease up a little. "Thank you, Eltrys. You have no idea how much this means!" Of course, she would still have some worry if this was the right decision, but she had a feeling that he would do far better than she felt she was doing. "If you don't mind, I'd still like to help as best as I can. Obviously not as an alpha, but maybe as your beta, if you'll have me. I still want to try and do my best and what's right for the pack....just leadership of a whole pack isn't quite for me, and I have no doubts that you'll do work that'll be just what the pack needs." Was she asking too much? She wasn't sure. It was worth a shot though. She still wanted to protect her home and the wolves within it, even if it meant no longer being at the forefront of it all. They needed a stronger leader. One with more wisdom and knowledge than what she could currently provide. "If we're in agreement, then I imagine a meeting soon to let the others know. I don't know if they'll think there's been too much change, but...sometimes things happen for a reason, and I don't want to mislead them into thinking I thought I could do this. I tried, but..." She shrugged. She really did try. But she just wasn't ready for it.

"Speak"