size
Large species
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Rapid Poster - BronzeCritical Observation!1KOverachieverSamhain 2022
09-08-2024, 03:46 AM

She listened silently as Corbie spoke about her thoughts on Bellamy, and even Haydee. She certainly hit the nail on the head surrounding the strong emotions that her mother had, and she couldn't disagree that Haydee seemed to follow suit to some degree, too. Saga had never quite realized it until recently, and now that Corbie brought it to light out loud, confirmed her thoughts about it. Bellamy's emotions were volatile at best. She knew her mothers heart was in the right place, but the emotions...they were always so strong, and in the end, they ended up also being Bellamy's downfall. Or at least, that's what she got after her mother opted to leave for a time to go North...and Haydee practically turning reclusive after everything, too. Maybe she herself wasn't as in tune with her own emotions, or if she was, they weren't as strong as Bellamy's, that was for sure.

And as Corbie advised about not letting her emotions control her, she felt a little bit of guilt. The only time they had truly come to light that she was aware of, was when Gilgamesh had tried to attack Haydee with her back turned, and when Ethne revenge-raided the Raiders and she had tried to seriously hurt the brown wolf...and honestly, she had absolutely no justification for having tried to do that. She sighed as she nodded, knowing that Corbie was absolutely right on that front, and tucked that advice away to remember.

She looked at the berry in her paw again as she gently wiped away the bit of dried debris on it before reaching over and dropping it into Corbie's basket, where she was then met with news about Corbie's attempt with the raiders. She frowned at the outcome, but also, while she had hoped for a different outcome, it had been expected. "I'm sorry to have put you in that position, I should have expected the outcome wouldn't have been different, but it was worth a try. I do appreciate the effort though, I definitely owe you! Just let me know anything you need!" She meant that, of course.

Looking at the hawthorn bush again, she carefully grasped a thin branch of the bush between her longer claws and shook the berries off into her other paw, wincing as a couple of thorns poked her paw pad. She sheepishly grinned before adding those to Corbie's basket, too.

"Speak"