gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Helix0565
09-08-2024, 04:59 AM
Alaric was second to arrive to the meeting place. The trip from Auster had been a welcomed one. From the cold and frozen over land to the more thawed out heat. Behind him trailed his two Cane Corsos Maul and Cinder. They walked in stride as they entered the meeting place. Alaric's tail was curled over his back. He entered and his gaze shot over to the strange rainbow colored wolf who was talking to Atreyu. Family perhaps? That's what he assumed. That, or a friend. It made no difference to him. He was not here for them but for her. Usually, if one had asked him to join a band or a pack he would laugh in their face, or spit in it. One of the two. Yet Atreyu was different. She had gained some silver of respect and care from the cold man. She had gifted him a purpose, saving him from his own apathy towards the world. For that, he was thankful. He dipped his head down acknowledgement as he approached her. "So this is the place." He cleared his throat, looking around the area. "So this is it." He paused for a moment. "I do this for you. I am here for you." He rumbled towards her. "You can do whatever you set your mind to, remember that." Faith. Did he have faith that Atreyu would succeed? He had some hope she would. And he would be there to back her. With that, he was quiet and turned to sit and wait for others to arrive. Maul and Cinder sat on either side of him, watching the clearing with their guarding gaze.