size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
09-10-2024, 04:55 PM

She had completely missed the cue but his response brought her scattered attention to heel with a furrow of her brows. She had misread something... It hadn't been that long had it?

"Selene, Darling, maybe I can introduce you two another time. He's not feeling up to it right now so please excuse us and head off to play." She said to her bouncing exuberant child. The girl gave her a face, turning cranky and somewhat defiant. Eventually, the girl went off with a disappointed okay.

"She'll be fine." She murmured as if to convince herself more than excuse the behavior, her eyes making sure the girl didn't linger and actually followed through.

She turned back to Wylan, worry and concern expressed over her features. "Wylan... I... I would have come sooner if I could." She tried to offer, she nearly started by saying Bas confined her but thought otherwise, "I was confined for much of my pregnancy. With the blight and all, and..." Maybe Marina told him about the difficult delivery?

"I'm sorry. Would you like me to... will you tell me when you're ready for visitors... then?" She ignored the scents of Marina and Spider. He was such a social wolf... He wouldn't be the only one pissed off at her. Was Spider potentially feeding this wall between them? That would be unfortunate... She made to get up, feeling soundly rejected. After all their time they had spent together, surely she'd think he'd understand with quarantine and all, and the subsequent title firmly placed on her head suddenly.

"Ignita"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]