gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Asena
09-12-2024, 06:10 AM
It didn't take long for Alaric to show himself, which was good. It was an indicator that mayhaps all of them would come to understand how he and Atreyu worked in tandem right now. His eyes cut to the man, black and blue meeting golden oranges. The dip of a head given as the man dipped his at Azriel. Respect was going to be a key. He'd been given respect so he would give it back. His gaze cut to the corsos for a moment before setting back on Alaric as he asked if Azriel needed something. His mask split into a small grin as he offered a rumbling vocal in response. "Atreyu claims you as her friend, I seek to get to know you and meet you for myself. As well as to offer to answer any questions you have about me or Judalia. I was once an outsider to them myself, so I'm aware there is things you won't know and questions about their customs." He knew alot of questions might arise. But he also wanted to get to know the male.

"First proper introductions are in order. I am Azriel Zohar. I was a royal guard in training upon the fall of Judalia, and as Atreyu said at our meeting yesterday, the betrothed of Atreyu." His Jealousy was swallowed for the moment as he waited to get the man's introduction of himself as well as any questions he had. He had been in Judalia long enough to know the answer to just about any question the man asked. Their religion, their gods, their laws, all of it. He also knew that to an outsider they may seem strange, after all he had once been that outsider.

"Atreyu" || "Azriel"
code by bird, art by asena

Azriel can be a mature and volatile character, please proceed with caution. His threads can contain triggers and mature content please be aware of this when threading with him.