gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Helix0565
09-12-2024, 06:21 AM
Alaric would let the man speak, taking in his words. So this would be the man to explain what Judalia was, what it stood for, what it believed in. That was fine by him. When Azriel introduced himself, Alaric returned the favor. "I am Alaric Warmaw." What else could he say? He could tell Azriel of his past ties with the Freeman's Guild, but he doubted it would hold much weight. "I congratulate you on your betrothal." He rumbled with a nod of his head. Truly, he was happy that Atreyu had found someone to love her. "Just know if you hurt her," He paused for a moment. "I'll have to maul you myself." He was serious, too. He wouldn't allow Atreyu to be treated like some toy to a male. "However," he cleared his throat. "I have doubt that you'll do such a thing. So it's all good." He reminded the male calmly.

"As for Judalia..." Alaric paused for a moment, thinking of what to ask. "What are it's core views? What does it stand for? Any... particular faiths I should know about?" He asked. He wanted to know what he would be helping build. What he would be giving his purpose to.