size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Asena
09-12-2024, 10:47 PM

Don't you know I'm not the same

Azriel considered the tones as well as everything else about the man. His scars spoke of survival and even an experience that he could appreciate, though that jealousy still reared its ugly head when he thought of how much the man might of been close to Atreyu. He wouldn't say he was in love with Atreyu yet, but she was still his betrothed. The words Alaric had were met with a nod and a guaging look. He wanted to help which was admirable. "Indeed a weak military is the last thing I want for us, I was told you are the one who has been helping Atreyu learn to fight.... what can you speak of to your skill set? Do you see yourself as nothing more than a soldier or do you have ambition?" he wouldn't let the offer show yet.. he would need to see how this man felt about things and how his skills were first.

To his answers about having little faith Azriel could only nod. He didn't care if a man believed in his gods or not. What mattered to Azriel was his own faith and that he had already seen the afterlife once. He nodded though and gave a silent understanding to the man. He wasn't about to ask him to worship his gods or seek to convert him, if he wanted more on the religion Oath was definitely the one to have speak with him. "I can respect your atheism, though i do invite you to listen about the gods from Oath or Atreyu. It may even help you learn more about them. I'm not as silvered in the tongue when I speak of them." he gave a chuckle at his own short coming of religion. He wasn't able to spin a beautiful sermon or make one envision the gods like he knew Oath might. His ears tipped to the man and he tightened his neck muscles for a brief moment, letting his quills briefly rise before laying flat once more.

Walk, "talk", Think

I grew up to be the gravedigger

Art and code by Asena; lines by Srynix

Azriel can be a mature and volatile character, please proceed with caution. His threads can contain triggers and mature content please be aware of this when threading with him.