size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster
09-13-2024, 07:34 AM

Vayne Morningstar

Vayne watched the others carefully, the brown matted wolf sat there patiently. Ears swivel as he listened to his sister begin to speak to her siblings. He was happy to see that of Oath, Azriel, Petra and Atreyu. But he was worried about Alaric, he didn't know the brute himself. As eyes turn to the large dogs and gave a nod. His tail curled against his statue. Ice blue eyes turning to the Lady of Judila.

He was the silent one of the group, cautious and silent. Always watching, and so patient. "Judila will never faze out as long as we are alive. Mother and Father wanted this for you Atreyu. And I've known of the arranged marriage. And I do understand why they had wanted this for you both. You both are a strong force together." He offered a smile before turning to his siblings and band mates.

"Welcome to Judila, Alaric Warmaw." Silence fell around him, Vayne was always protective of his brothers and sisters. More so his sisters than brothers. He didn't like the markings that marred Petra's facial features and wanted to learn of who had done that to the lady. He had offered her a gentle nudge against her shoulders.

He was also pleased to see Oath. Seen the confusion in his eyes that lasted for only a second or so. "Dear brother, how I've missed you. Glad to see you have found your way here as we all have." His attention then went to Azriel. Needed to speak with him after the meeting or tomorrow at some point. Knowing that he would like to see Atreyus siblings. Vayne was happy for the pair.

CODE BY SIN