Novice Hunter (15)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Janoobus
09-14-2024, 02:54 AM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2024, 03:04 AM by ENYO. Edited 1 time in total.)

Ellara Praetor

Enyo arrived at the Dancefloor of the Gods, her massive silhouette against the dusk sky. Foberos cried in greetings towards the others, mainly Bast. The air was crisp with the scent of roasted meat and burning cedar, a warmth that made her feel even more alive. She took in the sight of the celebration Erebros had prepared, an impressive setup in its attention to detail. A smirk tugged at her lips at the promise of celebration her eyes roamed over the offerings of alcohol and herbs. At least he knew how to throw a proper celebration! Tonight would be a good one, surely. Not just for the food or drink, but for the chance to indulge in pleasures that came rarely in their strict, power-driven world. Tonight was a celebration not just of their birthdays, but of their status, their dominance, and superiority.

Her gaze immediately fell on the setup. Erebos had outdone himself. The fire illuminated the surrounding stones, casting flickering shadows across the floor where various vices awaited. To her delight, rum, whiskey, beer… and herbs promised a night of indulgence. A smirk tugged at the corners of her lips as she imagined the night ahead full of laughter, drinks, and, if luck favored her some company to end the evening with.

Carrying the sloshing jugs of wine and moonshine in her jaws, Enyo approached the pile and added her contribution. As a result, her maimed tail gave a short, satisfied wag. She’d traded a fresh deer for these potent brews at the marketplace, a deal that left her satisfied and ready to share them with her kin. Erebos and Kronos were already seated by the fire, deep in conversation. Enyo’s eyes were sharp, scanning the perimeter for familiar faces and (more importantly) attractive ones. Hopefully, there’d be plenty of women to choose from tonight.

She padded over to the bonfire, her steps heavy. All the siblings' monochrome fur gleamed in the firelight. "Brothers! I say it's time we show these wolves how to party like a Greek!" her velvet voice exclaimed with much enthusiasm. Her gaze shifted from the roaring flames to the drinks laid out, and a glint of excitement flickered in her eyes. “I see you’ve spared no expense. Let’s hope the women are as enticing as the liquor.”

"I also brought a little extra fun," she announced with a wicked grin, as she met her brothers’ gazes. "Wine and moonshine. Traded a deer for it. Quite a good deal. Moonshine will get you there quick if that's the route you wish to take tonight." She announced to the others near, "Although, wine seems to... awaken the emotions and sensual side for better or worse. Fun in a different way. I do not suggest it mixing the two if you want to have a night you remember."

Her posture was relaxed but exuded confidence, her eyes flickering to Kronos, then Erebos. "I’ll have to make sure I find the right way to celebrate," she added, her smirk widening as she glanced toward the horizon, already thinking ahead. Her hopes were high for the indulgence she craved. The night promised luxury and pleasure, and she was more than ready to partake in all of it. Vice and violence. Seduce and destroy. These were the things Enyo loved. The things she lived for. Her motto. Her prerogative.

Making love and spilling blood... such similar things. How good she was at both. Fighting was a passionate dance and often, in bed, she felt like she was in battle. Who could win first? Who would make the other finish? Oh, she was excited indeed.

As she seated herself near the bonfire, the warmth of the flames licking at her dense fur, she allowed herself to relax, her eyes still scanning the plains for the arrival of others. Enyo felt the familiar excitement bubbling in her chest, not just for the drink or the fire...but for the thrill of whatever or whoever the night might bring.

"SPEECH"

CODE BY SIN
SEDUCE & DESTROY

ENYO IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES! SHE OFTEN DEALS WITH SEXUAL THEMES, VIOLENCE, GORE, AND ABUSE.

Enyo's companion Foberos, a large peregrine falcon, is to be assumed as with her at all times unless otherwise stated

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Its our fucking birthday, of course we're drunk IC Archives 10:00 AM, 09-12-2024 11:25 PM, 09-16-2024
2. Its our fucking birthday, of course we're drunk Dancefloor of the Gods 11:25 PM, 09-16-2024 10:29 PM, 09-16-2024