size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Janoobus
09-16-2024, 01:14 AM

Ellara Praetor

Enyo often woke up early in empty hours such as these. Not because she was a natural early bird, nor was it because of the strict regimen she held herself to. No, it was because it seemed these were the only times she was free from her duties. Free to walk, and show some humanity. Free to not have to be a representation of Dunamis excellence. Oftentimes, she spent twilight in peaceful solace. Confiding in Foberos and relaxing. Watching the deer lumber around.

She knew how Kronos saw her. A hardass, a brute, predictable. But she was much more than that, and she enjoyed occasionally reminding her siblings of it. There was a mission to be done, she had to be rough. Stern. Harsh. There were eyes on all of them but there were many expecting her to fall behind due to her sex. There was no way she could even begin to consider or articulate the pressure she felt daily to Kronos. Was Kronos yet another set of eyes assuming he was better than her? It would be safer to assume so.

"I'm often awake at these times. It seems to be the only time I have to myself before familial duties take over my day." She answered in a low, modulated tone.

"This summer has proven quite harsh. The humidity sinks deep into my coat. By the end of most days, I must bathe twice as long to even begin to feel clean. Although it isn't much of a problem outside of the feeling." she remarked, "I do not have anything in mind for now. Let us walk and patrol."

She stepped forward, her massive frame commanding the space between them. Her gaze swept over the slumbering herd of deer in the distance. The only slightly cool, there was a suffocating and still promise of humidity but Enyo hardly seemed to notice. The heat was just another challenge, another thing to overcome, and she relished the idea of enduring what others might wilt under.

"Look at them," she said, her voice low as her eyes lingered on the deer, vulnerable and unaware of the two wolves watching from the border. "They sleep, unaware of the predators that lurk nearby. They trust their numbers and their sense of safety in the herd. But safety," her gaze snapped back to Kronos, intense and calculating, "is an illusion. One wrong move, and they fall. Just like any wolf who grows complacent. This land, Boreas, is full of complacent wolves."

Enyo turned her head slightly, regarding her younger brother with a raised brow, "We are the predators lurking near. I just hope we do not stay here for too long. I wish to carve our place in this land from our endeavors... Not off the back of another in power. Do you have any plans in mind? What do you think of our endeavors?" Her words hung heavy in the air, but there was no cruelty in her voice, only the cold pragmatism that came with being a Dunamis. The unrelenting desire to be better, to be more.

"SPEECH"

CODE BY SIN
SEDUCE & DESTROY

ENYO IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES! SHE OFTEN DEALS WITH SEXUAL THEMES, VIOLENCE, GORE, AND ABUSE.

Enyo's companion Foberos, a large peregrine falcon, is to be assumed as with her at all times unless otherwise stated