gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

08-31-2024, 02:02 AM

His first patrol as an Insomniac, the splattered monochromatic male opted to wake early after a restful sleep beneath the stars. The sun had yet to peek over the horizon, earning his skin a bit of chill as the dew clung to the grass, wetting his paws. It was pretty early for anyone to be up, but considering what kind of wolves lived in this pack, he doubted the time of day or night hardly mattered for them. It was an odd group here from what he'd observed from afar, anyway. He made his way to the Northern end, opting to start there and making his way around. Perhaps, if he was lucky, he'd run into someone else that would end up accompanying him.

It took a number of minutes, but he made it in due time. He had gotten used to the morning chill, and his paws were practically soaked through from the wet grasses, but it didn't bother him anymore. He didn't rush his patrol, but instead, moved at a leisurely pace so as to enjoy the morning as he waited for the sun to rise.

"Speech"

ENYO

Insomnia
Shriek

Advanced Fighter (60)

Novice Hunter (15)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Janoobus
09-01-2024, 08:30 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2024, 02:28 PM by ENYO. Edited 1 time in total.)

Ellara Praetor

Enyo moved through the rippling grasses with a quiet gait. Each step was measured, her heavy paws making only the faintest sound against the dew-laden earth. Like her brother, she had an easy and restful night, not once had she been bothered by familial duties and so she rested thoroughly. The early morning air clung to her thick fur, promising a humid day to come. The summer here was not as temperate and mild as back home. She had heard rumors of land further south experiencing quite the opposite change in weather. With frost and frozen lakes... Enyo couldn't imagine such a contrast.

Her silver-blue and icy-blue eyes scanned the horizon with keen intelligence, catching sight of Kronos moving at a relaxed pace ahead of her. A flicker of pride stirred in her chest as she observed him; he was a finely crafted specimen of their bloodline, every inch the Dunamis prince with his chiseled features and striking coat. But as always, that pride was tinged with the faint, gnawing envy that had long since taken root in her heart. The threat of him surpassing her all because of his sex. It was inevitable, knowing that her place as 2nd in power could easily be taken with time. Regardless, she held pride in all her brothers.

Her head was held high, posture commanding as if the very ground beneath her feet was hers to rule. When she finally spoke, her voice was thick and velvety, carrying a weight of authority that demanded attention.

"Kronos," she greeted, her tone cool and measured. "It seems you've decided to greet the day before the sun itself. Admirable. Do you mind if I accompany you? I have yet to explore this area as detailed as I prefer." She let the words hang in the air, her sharp gaze assessing him.

Enyo’s eyes flickered to the horizon, the sun had not even threatened to show itself yet. Was it early in the morning or late at night? "The Dance Floor of the Gods," she mused, her voice softening slightly as she took in the vast, empty plains. "A fitting name, though I wonder if the gods themselves would find this heat as intolerable as we do." It was a soft attempt at a joke, perhaps to lighten the mood a little. Nothing the Dunamis couldn't handle, especially with the trails their father made them endure... A little humidity and heat would hardly have an effect on their performances. However, there was no need to be so serious in this moment between two siblings. Besides, she hadn't had a one-on-one with her brother in quite a while. It would be good to catch up.

She paused, the corners of her mouth twitching into the faintest of smirks as she returned her gaze to Kronos. "Shall we make this patrol worth our time, little brother? The gods may be watching, but it’s the wolves on this earth who truly matter." She would offer him one more quip before awaiting his response.

"SPEECH"

CODE BY SIN
SEDUCE & DESTROY

ENYO IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES! SHE OFTEN DEALS WITH SEXUAL THEMES, VIOLENCE, GORE, AND ABUSE.

Enyo's companion Foberos, a large peregrine falcon, is to be assumed as with her at all times unless otherwise stated

Kronos

Insomnia
Charm

Beginner Intellectual (10)

Intermediate Navigator (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

09-12-2024, 01:10 PM

He was enjoying the silence of the pre-dawn morning, the crickets chirping slowly lulling into quietness as dawn approached slowly, but steadily. The day ahead promised to be warm what with the change of the season over the lands. Glancing up at the still darkened sky that the sun had not dared to touch just yet. He could see the stars twinkling bright above the lands. It was peaceful, and he would prefer it no other way. Though of course, the peace wouldn't last forever, as Enyo appeared on the horizon. She approached him, and his attention turned to her as she greeted him and asked if she could join him. "Wasn't expecting anyone else to be up so early. But yes, you are welcome to join me. I figured I'd get a head start on an early morning patrol and see what these lands have to offer before the chaos of the day comes around. Two birds, one stone." He mused. Of course, he didn't miss her sharp, assessing gaze. One he returned with impassiveness, of course. She might have been bigger and older than him, but he was smarter. More cunning. But he wouldn't let that show. Keep them always guessing.

He motioned for her to follow as he continued on his path near the border, noting a herd of slumbering deer scattered in the distance. Perhaps a hunt is in order for the hunters... He thought to himself, his gaze further sweeping the land. He noted every well-worn footpath he saw. The grasses that looked like they were beginning to wilt. No doubt from the intense heat that had recently begun to bear down on them. The trees that were scattered around, though sparse. Which meant shade here would be hard to come by without some competition, so it was likely the majority of the pack would be sheltering from it within the Gorge. And then his attention was diverted back to Enyo as she mused about the Plain they were in. "I imagine so. Summer's only just begun and already it feels unbearable," He grimaced. He hoped it was just a fluke and that it would only last for a few days. But just in case, they would need to prepare, he was sure.

His sister would suddenly come to a stop, and he walked a few paces before he realized it. Turning to find her smirking a bit, his brow cocked up in question. "Hm? What did you have in mind?" It was...strange, to see her like this. Usually she was all business. Was she about to turn this into a training exercise as well?

"Speech"

ENYO

Insomnia
Shriek

Advanced Fighter (60)

Novice Hunter (15)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Janoobus
Yesterday, 01:14 AM

Ellara Praetor

Enyo often woke up early in empty hours such as these. Not because she was a natural early bird, nor was it because of the strict regimen she held herself to. No, it was because it seemed these were the only times she was free from her duties. Free to walk, and show some humanity. Free to not have to be a representation of Dunamis excellence. Oftentimes, she spent twilight in peaceful solace. Confiding in Foberos and relaxing. Watching the deer lumber around.

She knew how Kronos saw her. A hardass, a brute, predictable. But she was much more than that, and she enjoyed occasionally reminding her siblings of it. There was a mission to be done, she had to be rough. Stern. Harsh. There were eyes on all of them but there were many expecting her to fall behind due to her sex. There was no way she could even begin to consider or articulate the pressure she felt daily to Kronos. Was Kronos yet another set of eyes assuming he was better than her? It would be safer to assume so.

"I'm often awake at these times. It seems to be the only time I have to myself before familial duties take over my day." She answered in a low, modulated tone.

"This summer has proven quite harsh. The humidity sinks deep into my coat. By the end of most days, I must bathe twice as long to even begin to feel clean. Although it isn't much of a problem outside of the feeling." she remarked, "I do not have anything in mind for now. Let us walk and patrol."

She stepped forward, her massive frame commanding the space between them. Her gaze swept over the slumbering herd of deer in the distance. The only slightly cool, there was a suffocating and still promise of humidity but Enyo hardly seemed to notice. The heat was just another challenge, another thing to overcome, and she relished the idea of enduring what others might wilt under.

"Look at them," she said, her voice low as her eyes lingered on the deer, vulnerable and unaware of the two wolves watching from the border. "They sleep, unaware of the predators that lurk nearby. They trust their numbers and their sense of safety in the herd. But safety," her gaze snapped back to Kronos, intense and calculating, "is an illusion. One wrong move, and they fall. Just like any wolf who grows complacent. This land, Boreas, is full of complacent wolves."

Enyo turned her head slightly, regarding her younger brother with a raised brow, "We are the predators lurking near. I just hope we do not stay here for too long. I wish to carve our place in this land from our endeavors... Not off the back of another in power. Do you have any plans in mind? What do you think of our endeavors?" Her words hung heavy in the air, but there was no cruelty in her voice, only the cold pragmatism that came with being a Dunamis. The unrelenting desire to be better, to be more.

"SPEECH"

CODE BY SIN
SEDUCE & DESTROY

ENYO IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES! SHE OFTEN DEALS WITH SEXUAL THEMES, VIOLENCE, GORE, AND ABUSE.

Enyo's companion Foberos, a large peregrine falcon, is to be assumed as with her at all times unless otherwise stated