size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
09-14-2024, 03:40 PM
The air up here seemed suffocating, like living in an oven turned all the way up. Atreyu found herself panting, adjusted to more temperate climates, though she kept going. Today was a foraging day and she was on the hunt for sweetgrass for her sister. It didn't take her long to find the grass she looked for, but right in the middle of it was a white and purple female with a horn on her nose. She was small, like...pup small, and while Atreyu had seen small wolves before, she had never seen one this small. Watching for a moment, Atreyu found herself growing curious about what she was doing and drew closer, dipping her head to the other in greeting.

"Hello," she said softly so that she didn't startle the pixie-sized doll. "Would you mind me helping you pull some of that grass? I actually have something I need to use it for..." Hopefully, she had interrupted a kinder wolf, knowing that some could get grouchy when you interrupted their work. She would then go on to say, "If you need it, I will help you as well." She gave a smile, that same curiosity glittering in her holographic gaze.

1/3 Collected an herb - sweetgrass
"Talk." || Think || 'Hear.'
code by bird, art by alo

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.
As her betrothed, Azriel is allowed in any of her threads, regardless of tag or label.