Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
09-15-2024, 11:56 PM

Speech // thought

The minute she mentioned that alphas could fight she knew his mind was lost to her. He was stewing on the idea of how to be the biggest strongest he could... Was Basilisk like this as a child? She sighed and shook her head as she fussed with the box.

Then his last question threw her off entirely and the box hadn't budged as if it was held in place by something behind it!

"Oh goodness child!" She exclaimed, "You pick up everything that serves you don't you? Sometimes! Yes and no, it's a lot more complicated than that. Maybe I'll tell you more if you can show me what compassion means." She gave up on the damn box her patience had worn thin. There was only so much brain power she could use for questions and careful answers.

"Off you go! I'll answer more questions when you can tell me what compassion means since you won't let me teach it to you." She wanted to instill a better sense of empathy in the boy, surely he was capable of it! It can't be just a character quirk not to exhibit some sense of compassion! Well... She huffed, refusing to think of the woman who sometimes called herself Mother to Ignita. Not an ounce of true compassion in that woman...

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]