Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
09-16-2024, 02:04 AM

Find me where the wild things are

She was hard at work when another happened upon her. She had not been startled though as Frank gave a snort to warn her of an approaching wolf. He was an ever-present guardian for her. Not that she was incapable of defending herself. No she was more than confident in defending herself despite her big loss fiasco a few seasons back. No actually she was ready almost to try again. That's how she figured she needed to be, if at first you don't succeed try try again and all that good stuff.

She lifted her head from where she was uprooting and pulling up clumps of grass and looked up to the tall spotted woman. She could of said she was surprised to see someone sporting such a coat but after living in Auster for her whole life she had seen weirder. Like Gav losing all his fur and it growing back different than before. She had dirt on her nose from the ground where she was uprooting the grass as her ears swiveled to the stranger's voice. She glanced at the grass and took a moment to consider. "Is this grass useful for something? I thought it was just weeds, I was gonna build a trap here for some of those quail out there. I have some friends in Auster that could use them I think, but if the grass is useful maybe my healer friend would like me to bring some to him." She grabbed out the knife from her shoulder sheathe and used her jaws to stab it into the ground in a spot she had just cleared out. The ground was hard here and she wanted to see about using the knife to make her work a little easier. "You can definitely take some if you like though. Theres more than enough to split." She lowered her head and went about stabbing the ground a few times to get the hole started.

Her dagger was then sheathed and she started working the hard crusted earth out of her way, hopefully it wouldn't be too hard to dig up. But she wouldn't mind if it was.

Walk, "Talk", Think

Bellatrix Ravenwood
Art by SterlingRaven

2/6 craft and use a trap
(ooc: if she wants atreyu could totally teach her what she uses the grass for ^^)