Beginner Intellectual (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Alo
09-17-2024, 12:49 AM (This post was last modified: 09-17-2024, 12:52 AM by Daenerys. Edited 2 times in total.)

Daenerys Draco, first of my name

she was new adult; two & month old. Dany had much to learn about the wolves in boreas. in a night where she is seemingly saved, here stood her hero asking for something she never offered in the first place. she pondered then was it right to be selfish and say no.. and as much as she tried to deny the feeling it gave her, she would succumb to the way they made her look up. her beautiful silvery pools imbued with innocence and newness, moving as they looked into his eyes. he was tall, attractive.. and captivating. yet something about him seemed sinister.

he raked her neck with teeth so sharp that she feared one wrong jagged move would cut her like glass. she gulped, her breath quickening. "I-I.." she didn't expect his response. not about this. "I haven't ever done it.." she whispered her confession, eyes batting her long red lashes. she was truthful and bare under their hotter gaze. it was as if he could eat her whole. "All my nights." a brave and foolish whim, she knew it. it was as if this man put her under a trance.

Daenerys talks/Isis talks"Think"
Art by Ashon/Made for Alo by Skelle !
[Image: 7a9eprj.gif]

Daenerys is a rated m character.