size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
09-17-2024, 09:06 AM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

With every passing moment Jynn felt the excitement grow in her gut. She'd never done something like this before. She'd never been in a raid, let alone lead one. She was eager to not only prove herself but initiate a valuable learning experience for the young of the pack as well as any others looking to sharpen their skills.

Keito was the first to arrive, polite and well spoken as many of Hattori's children were. That had been one difficult adjustment, learning to carry herself with more decorum as well as begin learning the language. The honorifics were particularly tricky for her but in time she would learn. She owed the wolves of Tojo that much. Jynn bowed her head in respectful greeting to the young prince. "I have no doubt that you will."

One by one they filed in and to each one Jynn dipped her head in a little bow of formal greeting. Once everyone was settled she began the meeting. "Thank you all for coming. I have arranged a practice raid with Hemlock in Eastern Boreas. We are to act in the role of raiders seeking herbs and drink." Jynn sat down gently, her tail wrapping around in front of her bladed leg bracers. "This journey will build your stamina, introduce you to fighting on new terrain, and give you a chance to get into the minds of Tojo's potential enemies. We are not the kind to initiate raids, but they will inevitably happen against us. In the years to come I hope to arrange multiple practices, both offensive and defensive. Learn what you can from this endeavor for it won't be our last. "

Jynn stood once more, eager to start. "Now then, ready your selves. Tojo has donated a number of fine teas and sake to the winner's purse. Let us ensure its return!"