size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Janoobus
Today, 12:39 AM

Ellara Praetor

Enyo's thick, velvety chuckle rumbled from her broad chest as Soleste’s playful challenge reached her ears. The sensual tone in her voice, the teasing glint in those periwinkle eyes. Sol was goading her, and Enyo savored every moment. Her grin was one of savage satisfaction her voice carrying a low hum of amusement as she towered over Soleste. The way the smaller she-wolf taunted and teased only fueled the fire that burned beneath Enyo’s domineering exterior. Her broad chest rumbled as she leaned in. Something was intoxicating about this dance, this back-and-forth of power and ego, each testing the limits of the other.

With a sly smirk, Enyo allowed her heavy paws to sink into the ground beside Sol, her muscular limbs coiling with power. She leaned in closer, her breath brushing against Soleste’s neck as she went in for a love bite. Soft but just enough pressure to hopefully make Sol react. The scent of rose mingled with Enyo’s, making an intoxicating fragrance. A strong mix that seemed to envelop them both in a haze of primal desire. Her massive frame hovered over Sol, casting a shadow that only deepened the intensity between them. With a slow, deliberate motion, Enyo let her body press against Soleste’s slender, muscular form, reveling in the contrast between her rugged strength and Sol's smooth, taut physique.

“Daddy, hmm?” The name stroked Enyo's ego. Enyo purred, her thick, velvety voice carrying a low rumble as she took in the scene before her. Sol’s sultry posture and playful defiance only fueled the flame of Enyo’s desire to take control, to press harder than anyone else ever had. She was no mere brute, no wild force to be tamed easily. She was deliberate, strategic, and oh, how she enjoyed when someone thought they could match her.

Her eyes, full of dark promise. The teasing, the flirtation. It was all so intoxicating, but now was the time to see if Sol could truly withstand the storm she’d called down. “I want to know if you taste as good as you look.. as good as you smell.” Enyo murmured, her deep voice thick with lust. Taking a moment to nibble along her neck, kissing it.

There was no rush in her movements, only a slow, deliberate show of pure lust. Enyo reveled in the moment, savoring the way Sol gave her body, her dark tail already out of the way, offering herself with that wicked, inviting smile. Enyo’s eyes drank in the sight of Soleste poised beneath her, practically begging for the dominance Enyo so effortlessly exuded.

She shifted her weight, pressing down just enough for Sol to feel the full brunt of her massive form, letting her know exactly who was in control." I want to see how much you can bend before you beg me to not break you. When I want something I take it, and I'm not gentle about it."Her grin widened as she moved, every muscle in her body rippling beneath her fur. She was a force of nature, relentless and unyielding, and tonight, Soleste was about to discover just how formidable Enyo could be.

Enyo let her gaze wander over Sol’s body once more admiring the way her muscles tensed in anticipation. The brute's mouth began to water at the sight of its next meal. Enyo shoved Sol down, a deep growl vibrating from her chest and she got up. Something dark came over her, the same trance that caught her when she mauled the jaguar's innards. At the promise of another carnal and animalistic venture, she would change.

"Get on your back.", she snarled as she moved to throw Sol there, "I'm hungry and I want to eat"

She would work her way down. Tongue paying attention to every little hill on Sol’s chest. Her teeth softly nibbling. Attempting to gauge Sol’s play style before biting even harder.

After some time she would move farther down.

Teeth graze and bit the delicate skin on Sol's inner thigh before her tongue made contact. Such sweet nectar. It had been so long since Enyo last enjoyed such ripe fruit. Deep moans of pleasure would emanate from Enyo as she continued. Her eyes occasionally looked up at Sol. The taste was as good as the expressions upon that beautiful face. God. This woman was gorgeous.

"Don't be afraid to make a mess either. Show me how wet you can get for Daddy.", her voice gravelly and coarse as she continued to put all of Sol in her mouth.

It seemed tonight that Enyo's tongue would speak to a different pair of lips. Oh, the conversations she was having.

"I want to see you again.", she would utter one last sentence before putting her mouth back on. Suck and sucking before her tongue slipped inside, attempting to eat as much fruit as she could. Before she moved onto the main course. Even if this was just foreplay got her, she had to make sure Sol was primed and ready.

"SPEECH"

CODE BY SIN
SEDUCE & DESTROY

ENYO IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES! SHE OFTEN DEALS WITH SEXUAL THEMES, VIOLENCE, GORE, AND ABUSE.

Enyo's companion Foberos, a large peregrine falcon, is to be assumed as with her at all times unless otherwise stated