Advanced Fighter (90)

Intermediate Hunter (30)

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced
Yesterday, 08:40 PM
Citadel jumped, startled by the unexpected voice behind him. He turned with a scowl to see who had caught him - and landed on Iskandor’s silver grey face. At his brother's words he almost snarled back at him. Two things stopped him; The knowledge that any such noise would bring their mothers wrath down upon them, and the excitement in Iska’s face. "I'm always in trouble. What's the difference?" Voice cool, as if unaffected by their fathers wrath.

The idea of having company on his adventure was appealing. He did so much alone these days, feeling oddly separate from the other wolves in his litter. Different, and a part. Convince me to go with you. Hmmm.

“I’m going either way, so you can stay behind and hide behind mum, or you can grow up and have some fun!” He whisper-hissed back at his brother. His face lit up with delight, and then he was off. He didn’t wait to see if he was ‘convincing’ hoping that perhaps doing, movement and rush, would cause Iska to follow him before he could think better of it.

"Citadel Fatalis"