build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-27-2024, 04:29 PM

Watching her children grow and explore was the highlight of her life. Not even being handed Abaven topped seeing their eyes open, their ears unfurl, and they limbs grow long. It was so sweet and pure it made her heart ache to see it. She had known she had wanted this for so long, but the opportunity had never come... and now she was here, grizzled and grey in the muzzle, but raising a family with Thalia. At night, when they curled up to sleep in one big pile, she was still sure it was a dream that would dissipate with the morning light. But they woke each morning, again and again, and she felt lighter each day.

The puppies had begun to explore more within the pack territory, within reason. Either their mothers or a pack member watched over from afar, though it was hard for Theory to have them out of her sight for long. Each time she saw them, she wanted to exclaim: I made you. I created you. You are the greatest project of my life. It was almost too much.

Shaking off her tender-hearted meandering thoughts, she wandered through the orchard rows. A few of the pups were out here today, and they ran wild like you only could in the first blush of youth. Every day they grew so much, their muscles begged to be used. This was the worst part of being old - she could hardly keep up. When she catch sight of Asta flitting through the trees, playing with the fallen fruit, Theory laughed. "Hello! Did you harvest all that for me?" She teased. "Hmm... I'm not sure we can eat all that before it goes bad. Did you know there are things you can do with fruit to help it last longer?"

"Speech"