ardent

Heart of a Bear

Offensive fight training + bear fight

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (699)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
09-28-2024, 05:36 AM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2024, 05:45 AM by Medusa. Edited 2 times in total.)

While she was certain Erebos and Enyo didn't quite need the lesson, Ripper did. She noticed his hesitance and uncertainty as he peered over the gate, his single answer earning a nod from The Wraith. Her attention turned to Enyo who had a more thought out answer, and she nodded along as the woman spoke. "Mhhmmmm!" Lastly, Erebos threw his answer in the pot. And she nodded. "Yes! Yes! Bears are strong, and a wolf will not win by trying to fight it like it was a wolf," She said pointedly as her attention returned to Ripper. Knowing him, he would have very likely gone in trying to fight it head on, but he wouldn't succeed if he had tried like that alone. Much less when his body type was similar to her own, oh no. She relied more on her own agility versus her strength. Even she knew better than to go head on against a bear.

She turned toward the gate as she heard more shuffling, her grin widening as she counted down the minutes in her head. It was almost tiiime! The drugs were wearing off, and she'd be releasing it to the hounds in just a few moments. "Ripper also needs to know they have bigger teeth and claws! And they are sharp! not like wolves. A bear could kill Ripper if he tried to fight it by himself." She said matter of fact.

Turning back to the group, she looked between them before she stood and got ready to open the gate. But first, "Get ready~ Medusa will open the gate soon! He is ready, are all of you?" She quipped, giving them one final moment to prepare.

"Speech"

As her mate and *ahem* protective detail, Erebos may crash her threads at anytime!

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: